Antolya Sisal Rug
- Fiber Content: 100% Eco-Friendly Natural Fiber Sisal
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border, Non-Slip Dotted Felt Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Enjoy a luxuriously handcrafted natural area rug that's crisp and clean in appearance and behavior. The Antolya sisal rug is hand woven from the natural fibers of the sisal plant. Hand weaving produces an attractive, natural floor covering and decorative area rug for your home.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Well made and attractive December 05, 2013
"This rug appears to be well made and is attractive. It has a fairly thick gray felt backing with small plastic dots.
The rug had a very slight smell to it. After an hour or two the scent was gone. The quality of the rug is excellent. It is about 3/4- 1 inch thick with a nubby texture, soft to walk on. The color is a little lighter than pictured( on my monitor) It does not shed. I have a large dog that walks on the rug and a young child that drives Matchbox cars on it frequently. It does not pull apart. I have not attempted to clean it yet. I would highly recommend this rug!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Perfect for the entry way October 25, 2013
"The rug is perfect for my entryway. The fibers are stiff and durable providing protection for my bamboo floors. It's also very easy to clean."