Penelope Dhurrie Wool Rug
- Made from 80% Wool & 20% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the hand woven nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Three words to describe the hand-woven Penelope wool area rug? Exceptional. Elegant. Extraordinary.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Solid Quality! February 25, 2015
"I purchased this rug for a Guest Bedroom and found it to be the high quality I've come to expect from Natural Area Rugs. I was a bit surprised by the very flat & tight weave that is somewhat coarse. However, I think I will be able to achieve some cushioning from the rug pad I've selected. As another reviewer stated, the colors are a bit different than depicted on my screen ... the green stripe is more of a blue-green and the lightest cream stripes are darker than they appear (very light tan instead of cream/off-white). All in all, I think it will blend in well with the decor in the room and I think the quality will make it a very durable rug that will stand the test of time."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Quality Rug February 21, 2014
"I purchased this rug several weeks ago for my dining room. The tight weave and natural fibers have stood up to my toddler's spills. The colors are a little more blue than they appear online, and that works quite well for my house. I am more than satisfied with this beautiful rug."