Bristol Stair Tread Carpet (Set of 13)
- 100% Natural Sisal with cotton border. Hand crafted by Artisan rug maker.
- Attach and reattach stair treads quickly and easily with two self-adhesive hook and loop fastening strips (included)
- Made from nature's finest materials and earth friendly. Perfect for Pets
- Creates a rich accent to any home setting
- Protects you and your floors, adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs
- Durable and great for high traffic areas, naturally anti-static and sound absorbing
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Just what I needed! April 08, 2013
"We bought an older home with steep wooden stairs, and I was very concerned about my Boston terriers slipping on them. These stair treads are fantastic - their natural color is perfect with the wooden stairs, and the self-adhesive strips made installing them a breeze. They look great, and the dogs are zipping up and down the stairs with no problem. Definitely a great value and impressive quality."