Optimum Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted with Pride in the USA by Artisan Rug Maker
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Yes, recommended to a friend.Sturdy rug October 01, 2013
"After looking into sisal, jute and seagrass I decided on this rug because of its durability. It's the rug you step on when you enter from our patio. I love it! I'm thinking of getting a 9x12 for the room. Just beware... This is not a comfortable rug that you lay or sit on. It brings beauty to a room and really goes with any decor."
Yes, recommended to a friend.very happy! September 16, 2013
"I have seagrass rugs in my home from other vendors but I decided to try one from Natural Area Rugs...boy was I happy! The rug came faster than I expected and the quality was amazing, a lot better than my other vendor. I would recommend this company to anyone!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Can't Stop Buying These Rugs! September 06, 2013
"I've ordered seagrass rugs from Natural Area Rugs for many rooms in my home and have never been disappointed.
They are high quality, classy and tough. Even with dogs and high traffic, they hold up exceptionally well and are a great neutral palette for any decor. Love the texture that it adds to a room. Would highly recommend!"