Four Seasons Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rugs Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- 2" Cotton Border, Blind Stitch, Mitered Corner, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Anti-static, Stain Resistant, All Natural and Durable
- Warm Nature's Tones that Creates an Ideal Foundation for any Space
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Very Happy! November 26, 2013
"Ordered 5 rugs for the house at the lake and could not be happier. Have been looking for the right rug -- wanted it to be durable enough to handle the traffic of large groups but also be comfortable to walk on with bare feet. The rugs are great for both! Thankful to have found Natural Area Rugs."
Satisfied 3rd Time Customer October 18, 2013
"This is my 3rd sea grass rug. They are very durable, easy to vacuum and almost impervious to pet accidents. Have also gotten several compliments about their appearance. Thanks for a great product!"
Great rug for a great price! October 03, 2013
"I can't say enough great things about this rug. It is very high quality, comfortable to walk on and looks great in my house! Love the quick and free shipping!"
Perfect Rug September 27, 2013
"I love my seagrass rug. I ordered the 8 x 10 with sage border. Color is as shown on my computer screen. I had issues with a tracking number and the customer service was great! Everything was fixed quickly. The rug arrived rather fast. I couldn't be happier with the quality and price of this rug."
.Ms. March 02, 2011
"Beautiful rug, but not recommended under a dining table as the heavy chevron pattern makes it difficult to slide chairs."