Trieste Jute Rugs
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Perfect Living Room Addition!! October 03, 2013
"I have debated whether or not to get a jute rug for our living room for months. I have scoured the internet and stores for the perfect fit for the perfect price and the perfect size. And this rug was it! I love that it has a backing. I loved the speed of delivery, and the rug was shipped in great condition and with lots of protection. The price was great. The texture is great. It isn't soft like wool, but it feels great for a jute rug and very high quality. I love walking, sitting, and standing on it. There were a few loose fibers, but a quick snip with scissors can fix that. I haven't had an problems with shedding at all, and I have had it a few weeks. I will definitely look at Natural Area Rugs for my future rug purchases!"