Sicily Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Brings Warmth to Any Decor
- Sizes may vary slightly on hand woven rugs
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber, clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Love this rug November 07, 2013
"I was looking for a natural fiber rug that would suit my family room where we spend many hours. Our dog sheds alot, so I wanted a rug that was lighter in color to hide his white hair. I also wanted a rug with some braiding and multiple shades of natural color that would go well with my furniture. After a few weeks of looking across many manufacturers on-line, I finally came across Natural Area Rugs and settled on this Jute rug. This is my first purchase from this manufacturer. I have had the rug for a few weeks and am very happy with my purchase. It was very reasonably priced for the quality and look of this rug. It provides a cozy feel to our favorite room in the house. The rug has just the right combination of natural colors to go with my furniture and it is soft under my feet as well. My dog spends many hours laying on this rug and he loves it too."
Beautiful jute rug May 03, 2013
"The natural color variations in this rug are beautiful. It has a very organic, modern feel. You just have to be careful with the fringe when vacuuming! But the quality is excellent, and the price is much lower than similar products from other retailers (Pottery Barn, etc.). Very happy with my purchase."