Indus Wool Jute Rug
- Made of 30% Wool and 70% Jute, Earth Friendly
- Handcrafted by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Yes, recommended to a friend.Nice Natural Fiber Rug March 08, 2014
"Rug arrived on time. At first I was concerned because of a musty like odor - to the point where I considered returning. I am glad I kept it, as this smell dissipated completely in a day! I presume it was from packaging. The rug is not as soft as carpet, not that you should expect it to be, but is quite comfortable underfoot and lightens up the room. Looks well made and I love that it is all natural fibers, especially with a young child, I don't worry about chemicals and out-gassing of synthetics. I don't give 5 stars only b/c I don't know about longevity. The edges in particular are a bit looser than appears in the photo. This may or may not become an issue."