Chambord Jute Rug
- Made from 80% Wool and 20% Jute with Cotton Backing
- Handcrafted by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet, Earth Friendly
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful area rug December 05, 2013
"I purchased two of these rugs for my living room and am very pleased with the quality. They're much softer than most natural fiber rugs because of the 20% cotton and the subtle pattern is beautiful. I highly recommend!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful Rug November 01, 2013
"I ordered this rug after comparing the style to similar rugs at designer stores, I couldn't be happier with the look and quality. The rug is soft underfoot, the color and pattern look just like the picture. The rug was delivered within three days of purchase. I'm very pleased with my second Natural Area Rugs purchase."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Better Than Expected September 07, 2013
"This rug was recommended by HGTV Magazine. I had been looking for a natural fiber rug that had a softer feel. It exceeded my expectations. Not only does it feel better than most natural fiber rugs, I love the color and zigzag design. It looks perfect with my solid color furniture. All for a great price!"