Chadwick Jute Rug
- Made from 80% Wool and 20% Jute with Cotton Backing
- Handcrafted by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet, Earth Friendly
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug January 27, 2014
"The rug is just as pictured on the website. This is my first rug purchase ever other than your standard door mat rugs. It did have many parts of the rug that were poking out that I had to clip down with clippers. This may be a natural thing for jute rugs and I am just not aware of it. The rug is soft on my feet, which I was very glad to find out. It was also packaged very well. I'll definitely continue purchase more rugs here!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great natural rug December 08, 2013
"This rug is great, the colors blend well and the materials are comfortable and natural. The rug was exactly as pictured as well. Goes well with all of the furniture in the room."