Clifton Sisal Stair Tread (Set of 13)
- 100% Natural Sisal with cotton border. Hand crafted by Artisan rug maker.
- Attach and reattach stair treads quickly and easily with two self-adhesive hook and loop fastening strips (included)
- Made from nature's finest materials and earth friendly. Perfect for Pets.
- Creates a rich accent to any home setting
- Protects you and your floors, adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs
- Durable and great for high traffic areas, naturally anti-static and sound absorbing
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Customer who bought this item also bought...
Stair treads December 20, 2013
"Just had my second floor and staircase remanded and restrained, to protect the stairs from my 4 year old dog I ordered the stair treads for protection and for his safety. They look amazing and the quality of product was Outstanding! Product was shipped within 24 hours of purchase. Can't say enough about the quality of my purchase and will be ordering additional rugs very soon."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Da Rugs R Da Bomb! October 22, 2013
"These are awesome rugs and I would never have thought that they would be so true to their online picture. Color is perfect. Size is perfect. And, they are so affordable. The delivery was also extremely quick. An excellent purchase for anyone sitting on the fence!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Product September 06, 2013
"We moved into a new home that had many wooded stairs. Our dogs were having problems navigating them because they were slipping on them. We looked online and found many products but none that was easy to install and pleasing to the eyes.
It only took us 15 mins to install this and they look great! Best part, our dogs loves them and no more slipping. We love the product."