Boyd Sisal Stair Tread (Set of 13)
- 100% Natural Sisal with cotton border and latex backing. Hand crafted by Artisan rug maker.
- Made from nature's finest materials and earth friendly. Perfect for Pets.
- Creates a rich accent to any home setting
- Protects you and your floors, adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs
- Durable and great for high traffic areas, naturally anti-static and sound absorbing
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Customer who bought this item also bought...
Excellent Purchase December 09, 2013
"I moved into my 1910 bungalow and climbed and descended its wooden steps for two months without incident. It took a cold night, wool socks, and no shoes for me to finally slide on my back down nine of the eleven steps of the staircase. Prior to my slip I knew I needed to make the staircase safer for my two senior Labrador Retrievers. They had been stumbling on the bottom steps since the day we moved in. It was only a matter of time before one of us broke something. I was looking for a stair-covering that was unique - something warm and casual but also elegant and affordable. I fell in love with my house because of its open staircase so I wasn’t going to settle for any stair covering that diminished its charm. Mostly, I wanted something simple. These stair treads were perfect for me. The natural fibers are as tough as my pups and as beautiful, too. I just used small nails to secure the four corners of the treads to the steps. The “Boyd” colors complemented the dark finish of the staircase just as I had hoped. If these treads ever wear out (and I don’t think they will) I would not hesitate to buy them again. Excellent value and superior style."
Exactly What I Needed! May 24, 2013
"I recently moved into a new house with hardwood stairs. My 70lb. dog started to slip on the stairs and became afraid to go downstairs...not a good scenario. At some point I'd like to put in a runner, but I'm not ready to do so yet. I needed to find an affordable - and visually appealing - way to make it easier for my dog to navigate the stairs. The Boyd stair treads are perfect. They were affordable, look great and best of all my dog doesn't hesitate to go down the stairs. They are exactly what I needed!"