Euro Shag Rug - Light Gray
- Made of 100% Acrylic Yarn, Cotton Canvas Backing
- Extra Thick Rich Pile and Feels Remarkably Soft
- Luxurious 2 1/4" thick & soft shag pile
- Hand Tufted by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Crafted with Elegant Colors that Complements any Decor
- Brings Warmth to Any Décor
- Due to the nature of hand-tufted rugs, shedding may occur for first use but diminish over time
- Acrylic Yarn has advantage of lasting longer than wool and cotton shag rugs.
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Right Rug, Wrong Color November 26, 2013
"This is the second Euro Shag Rug I've had from Natural Area Rugs. The first one was cream colored and lasted three years in a house that saw some heavy traffic and fun parties (it was cream and the color just got too stained). So I ordered a second rug in "ICE" which was described as a light grey color. Unfortunately the color is pretty ugly... it looks dirty.. it actually looks a little like my old dirty cream rug! But friends say it's not that bad and I've determined it's not worth the return time/hassle because I got a good deal on it. I'll probably move it from my living area to my bedroom where the color matters less. The rug is really sturdy, soft and well-made. It sheds a little in the beginning, but it's not a big deal. I get compliments on it all the time!"
perfection September 10, 2013
"This carpet arrived less than 5 days after I ordered it! super soft and comfy (my kids were rolling around in it when I placed it on the floor). I order the largest size (9.5x 13) so it came folded in several places. The folds are still visible but I am hoping they will subside. No odors (as mentioned for other rugs I saw), and the color and texture were great. definetly recommend this carpet."
SHAGGY May 04, 2013
"I love a shag rug but they are often very expensive and it is hard to get just the right thickness. I was moving and needed new rugs but was on a budget. I took a chance and purchased this rug online. When it arrived, within days and free shipping by the way the color was just as described and it was so thick and soft. I was so happy that I ordered a second one. Several of my friends have asked where I purchased it. Love, Love, Love."