Delhi Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rugs, Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Brings Warmth to Any Decor
- Sizes may vary slightly on hand woven rugs
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber, clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Due to the nature of hand loomed rugs, shedding may occur for first use but diminish over time
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Handcrafted and stitched to create a durable surface for any room, jute rugs are earth-friendly choices for any “green” home. Natural Area Rugs provides a large selection of organic floor options for bedrooms, sitting rooms, foyers, dens, kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms and more. Whatever the need, a Jute rug is a sophisticated choice in modern day rug choices.
Jute rugs are made of 100% Jute and are hand loomed by experienced Artisans working to make every rug a beautiful piece to be added to one's home décor. Combined with a rug pad, these Jute rugs will last a lifetime with proper care and cleaning applied. Imported to the U.S, jute rugs are the perfect choice for one's next rug choice. Browse our selection today.
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Natural and dyed textiles will vary in color and texture and dyed materials will fade over time.